Monday 10 June 2013

Choco chip Bakewell Cupcakes

These cupcakes were actually an experiment but lucky for me they turned out delicious so I thought I'd share my recipe with you :)

Ingredients:

1 and 1/2 cups plain flour
3/4 cup of sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp Baking powder
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 egg
1/3 cup of milk
chocolate chips as needed ( I used 2 hand fulls of chopped milk chocolate buttons)
1/2 cup of ground Almonds
1 tbs vanilla sugar 

Preparation Method:

pre heat your oven to 180 ( gas mark 4)
In a Mixer or large bowl sieve the flour,salt and baking powder and add the sugar.
Now sieve in the ground almonds and add the vanilla sugar.
Now add in the oil,milk and egg.
Add in the choc chips.

Whisk all the ingredients together to form a smooth cake batter.
Line a baking tray with cup cake cases and fill the cases with the batter.

Place the tray on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cupcakes are ready.

Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment